Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SO EXCITED

Hey Guys,
As I read over these blogs I can't help but wish we were leaving tomorrow!!! I am amazed at the group of people God has assembled to be part of this team, but specifically I am amazed at the capability this team has to have faith and dream of what God can/will do through India. I love that our goal isn't to just simply go but rather look and see what God is up to in the big picture of this community/India as a whole and come alongside that! That's why for me I feel so privilaged that I get the opportunity to document this work of God/India/NHDH from day 1. I know I haven't been able to make any of the meetings but I just wanted to tell you how much I am looking forward to being part of this Kingdom team and getting to spend time with you all as Jesus works in and through us.

Joining with you on my knees,
TJ

2 comments:

  1. Welcome TJ!!

    I am so glad you are coming with us! Boys will love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teej,

    As I've told you before, you have the gift of communication. Especially with the youth. You will be an awesome inspiration to the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete