Friday, November 16, 2007

Back to where I was raised!

Many of you don't know that I went to school here in Mussoorie as a child for 10 years (that was 35 years ago), so I have lots of childhood memories coming back here. In fact in all the years I have driven that winding road, this is the first time in all my life that I did not get car sick! I know that it is God that brought me back.
There are two different verses that really affected me this morning. I read Aaron's devotional (PS.Barbara, please post as we are 1 day ahead of you) for the team as we are eating breakfast. Aaron wrote:"I see people give out of there nothingness." That really affected me as I give out of my plenty. In preparation of us coming, the orphanage brought in a western toilet and piped hot water for showers. The second verse comes from the word:"When you help the least of my brothers, you are helping Me."
I am being converted!

Jesus' servant,

David Matsuura

No comments:

Post a Comment