Monday, November 19, 2007

Defeating the crocodile

This trip, like the last time, it is the same God working. I can see the children, the boys, they are much more open to me. When I first came they did not know how to hug. They would just say hello. On this trip, they were all giving me hugs hello. Now, every kid hugs everyone of of us. They even hug each other.

Matt 12:17-21
This fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah concerning Him. Look at my servant whom I have chosen. He is my beloved and I am very pleased with him. I will put my Spirit upon him and he will proclaim justice to the nations. He will not fight or shout. He will not raise his voice in public. He will not crush those who are weak or quench the smallest hope. Until he brings full justice with his final victory. And his name will be Hope of all the world.

My hope for the children, boys and girls, is that they would dream big and never give up hope.

You know, I no cry, but that night when all the boys prayed for me. I was kneeling and their hands were all over me. Bigger hands and little hands, and they prayed in English, in Hindi and in tongues. The one that I could understand said: "May God always watch over Uncle, thank you God for bring Uncle back to us. Would you God be always in Uncle's life and in ours." Then they started to speak in tongues again and I could not understand. (These kids are ages 4 to 13). It was a warm feeling of the Holy Spirit that fell upon the room. I felt the intimacy of the boys and the Holy Spirit, I could not hold back. The tears came. I will always remember that for the rest of my life.

Prayer team, thank you for praying for me daily. My health is good. I am sleeping well. You know, my eating is no problem. I just want to thank my family at New Hope Diamond Head. If it were not for your support and prayers, I would not be here.

Love,

Your servant,

Raymond Kauhola.

No comments:

Post a Comment