Saturday, November 17, 2007

Greetings and Blessings from Bo

I am a rookie Christian and shy to speak in the public so I have a hard time to "talk-the-talk" in prayer. Just know that I pray for you ALL several times a day. The pix I took at the airport is my desk top but I have the blog and the Mussoorie Weather Underground on all day so I can always check in and always know the time. I put myself in the van as you pulled up to the children's home and the imagine the tears as the children came out to greet you. Especially Yumi since she knows them! Wow. Looking forward to sharing your experiences in your blog. Grace and Arden... because you are so young so will have the chance to really communicate with the girls. They are so beautiful and I'm sure they will definitely treasure your company. Love you all!!! Bo Sueyoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment