Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scriptures written on the wall

Today I was exploring one of the old buildings that is falling apart and needs to be repaired. I came across a particular wall that had Hindi written on it. I soon realized that they were scriptures so I write them down and translated them. This is what they were: Job42:2 "I know that you can do anything, and no one can stop you. Psalms 34:18 The lord is close to the brokenhearted he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. And Hebrews4:16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
When I read these verses I could feel their cries out to god for his help. Its been a real honor to be able to praise god side by side with these young boys and leaders in India. Please continue to pray for our team. Thank you all.


Matt G.

1 comment:

  1. Dear India Missions Team,

    Today I read all your postings. I am so blessed to see how your compassion for people has increased during this trip. I can see more of Jesus in each one of you and our church is so blessed for commissioning you during this mission trip. Church wasn't the same without you yesterday, so we're looking forward to see you and hear from you upon your arrival.

    We love you and we're so proud of you!

    Much love,

    Fernando

    ReplyDelete