Sunday, December 2, 2007

Amit's Prayer



My Prayer Lord I thank you for your chief purpose in my life, I had never thought
That I would be chosen for your word, but lord as you have chosen me
My target is to preach your gospel in the world, lord never mind if people
Fight or attack my life because I want to save too many people for the day
Of end is here. Its not about me ,lord ‘others need are greater than me’ I make this
prayer that many people to be saved from the fire of death by me
When I will serve you. but without your power I am unable to do such a
Great work lord please guide me for this narrow path

Lord this small request I ask you answer my prayer lord.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Amit, your faith is amazing! God definitely has placed an annointing on you. Thank you for your prayers and sharing your journal with me. Say "hi" to all the boys!

    - Ghost Rider :)

    ReplyDelete