Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Breakthrough

My Indian Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

As we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior my heart and life have been so moved by the divine appoinment of meeting you folks there in Mussoorie. There is not a day that goes by that my thoughts are not with you. As I read your testimonies on the blog my heart soared and God once again touched my heart. As I was flying to California last week I had a chance to sit quietly and prayfully go over what was happening to me since our encounter. I was listening to my ipod and the song "Breakthrough" came on. As i listened to the lyrics God spoke to me. My trip to India and our divine appoinment was meant more for me. Forgive me for my arogance and pride for thinking that I was going to help you. The Bible verse that God gave me was for me, this song break through was for me. I have to humble myself and pray and seek His face and turn from my wicked ways and then God will hear from heaven, forgive my sins and heal me. I need to break through all my lies, pain, doubts, fears, guilt and shame so I may truly worship GOD like you do. It is I who has nothing and is in need. As I watched you worship and pray I know that you have broken through everything of this world and were in the presence of the Holy Spirit. Jesus has created magnificent mansions in heaven for every one of you and HE will never forsake you.

You folks have given me the best present for Christmas. You have given me a renewed spirit and a new purpose in life. God has turned my life upside down this past year and now I know why. I am honored to start this journey with you and I look foward to standing in the presence of our Savior at the end of our journey together. As we armor ourselves for this journey together, I pray that we are united in our love for each other and our Lord. We serve such an awesome God.

Thank you for prayers. Grace and I wish you a Wonderful CHRISTmas and we both look forward to seeing you again.

In Christ Love,
David

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your post, the Lord reminded me of one verse, Mt.5:3, Blessed,to be envied,and spiritually prospeerous( that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions)- are the poor in spirit ( the humble, rating themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdome of heaven! (Amp.version)
    You have challenged me to live according to this verse.
    Love
    ashish

    ReplyDelete