Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aloha to my Mussoorie Family!

Hello All,

Wow! I miss you all so much and am so delighted knowing that I will be seeing you again in only 8 months! :o)

My heart is warmed by the events that are being revealed by & to all of you. I am completely humbled by God's grace and by your faithfulness to Him. This weekend I spent quite time watching the sunrise and was reminded of our time together.

Thank you for being obedient servants of the Lord. I am motivated every time a new post is created, hearing of the wonderful occurrences taking place.

It's 4:30am and I'm going to make myself a little Mussoorie chai.... :o).....aaahhhhhh......

See you soon and God bless!

Uncle Tim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tim, I miss you! I know we are only few minutes away...but it's still good to hear from you here.... haha! Chai sounds good...

    Hope to see you this Sunday at church!

    ReplyDelete