Friday, March 21, 2008

He is faithful

dear friends and family in mussoorie and hawai. what a joy to see what the Lord is doing. praise God for his blessings in mussoorie ministry and hard work his people are doing in hawai to help mussoorie. sorry I have'nt been writing regularly in blog but read everything that is published. our time in bible college is going well. the Lord is teaching us many new things and experiences. even though we are in bible college in philippines our hearts are always in india. my heart is for mission in india.and whatever oppertunity God gives me here I always challenge people for mission in india. last month had oppertunity to share with the students from one of the best hight school students in Korea who were for short term mission trip to philippines. the Lord touched many hearts and the principle of the school said that they will pray about taking teams to india. this month i will be speaking in one of the international church here please pray that the Lord will use me and people will get the burden for india. this is the vision with which we started the training center in mussoorie that God through this center will train many to work in his kingdom. at time it looks discouraging but since it was startd in 2002 more than 100 students have graduated from the training center and are serving the Lord in about nine states in india. and many of them have gone on to complete higher theological degrees some are still studying. so praise God He is doing HIs work . my dream is that this center will develope in fine bible college and many young and old men and women will have oppertunity to study God's word here and go on to serve the master in field. this is a multiplication. if I go I can be only in one place but I believe if we can train and pour out in these lives they will go to many place and expand the knigdom of God. the hawai famiy is been a blessing in this ministry also along with our boys and girls home. so I eventhough I do not have words to describe how much it means for us to have family like you, still just want to say how much we appriciate you all and we love you from deep our hearts. thank you for lifting mussoorie and the ministries there before the Lord in prayers. hopefully we will be able to see and meet many of you once we go to mussoorie. please pray for my studies that I can finish soon so that we can go back to india soon. may tha Lord keep on using you mightly for his service.
in HIM
Dhan Prakash, Ruchkia & Sanna

1 comment: