Thursday, July 31, 2008

Aloha !

Hello to our family in Mussoorie,


My name is Heidi Mukai. I was on the prayer team last November, called the Harujuku Girls Team, supporting Paul and Fred on that trip. After going on the trip with the team through reading the blog, I found myself supporting the mission partnership, through prayer. I am now coming to see you all on our next trip this November along with approximately 20 other amazing men and women, one of which is my daughter Taylor. Taylor is 15 year old. Last week she attended NHDH High School Retreat in Molokai. She gave her life to the Lord and is now coming on the trip with me and the others. I have heard that where you all are, God is present and alive! We are believing for His Best for each of you and are excited to meet you! Thank you so much for your prayers, your servant hearts, and your example of faithfulness. Thank you for your leadership. ... Serving with His Heart!

1 comment:

  1. May God see all your works and reward you richly. I am so happy for Taylor, God bless you dear sister.
    May the Lord continue to reveal Himself to all of us for His glory.
    We welcome you whole heartedly to India, to your own family in the Lord.
    ashish

    ReplyDelete