Thursday, November 20, 2008

BACK FROM INDIA. By Pastor Fernando

This morning  we arrived to Honolulu after our 20 thousand mile journey! Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness! Even though we are exhausted, we are overwhelmed with a great sense of joy and gratitude for what God has done. I'm so proud of each member of our team! All of them gave sacrificially to make this trip a success. They all shined. And they all represented Jesus and the heart of New Hope Diamond Head very well! 

Words are not enough to thank our hosts, Ashish & Sima, Girish & Nikkita, and of course, the boys and girls. Your hospitality honors God's Word and will be greatly rewarded by God. Your love for us is real and will never be taken lightly. We gave you 9 days of our time and you gave us your hearts in return. We are so humbled by your sincere passion for God. You taught us how to worship, how to pray in the Spirit, how to trust God, and how to follow Christ. My prayer is that we imitate your faith. Our bond of love is the work of the Holy Spirit and we pledge to nurture it and value it highly. Nothing can stop us when we love one another!

I'm happy to be back in my home in Honolulu, with my wife and kids. But I'm looking forward to go back to my new home in Mussoorie, with my little brothers and sisters. I miss you and I love you... over the mountains and the seas.

Fernando.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Pastor Fernando for coming to Mussoorie, and blessing us, this trip was so special because of somany reasons, one of that is you coming.
    I have found a brother and a friend in you. Your gentle spirit has ministered to me beyond measure.
    I am looking forward for what God has stored for us.
    regards
    ashish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pastor,
    thank you so much for your visit, it touched our hearts for eternity, God has a plan and purpose for all of us, your heart ministered to all of us, specially me , i am blessed beyond words by your leadership and stewardship for NHDH. GOD BLESS YOU!
    Love
    girish

    ReplyDelete