Friday, November 7, 2008

Good info for your friends and family

Aloha Team Faith!

Less than one week to go! I am including this weather link so that your friends and family can have an idea of the weather there in Mussoorie. http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/42112.html

Also remember that if you have a Verizon Wireless phone, you can be called from another VZW phone here in Hawaii. You don't need a special international phone. The system they use in India is CDMA which is the same system that VZW uses. The person calling you will not be charged but you will be charged for the long distance. I don't know the rate. Back in July 2007, I called Yumi while she was in Mussoorie several times.

Also can someone email all the names of the team? I will be praying while you are on your journey but I want the names.

Love, Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment