Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am in love...


I am totally and utterly in love with this place.
The children here absolutely radiate the love of Jesus.
I haven't stopped crying for the last 12 hours, during prayer and worship last night I was so fully overwhelmed with how big and how good the God that we serve is. That He chose to bring me, from a thousands and thousands of miles away, to actually see what his love looks like.
I see the face of God everytime I look into a pair of these beautiful brown eyes.

Last night after a day full of fun and games and tons of singing and dancing, I was able to tuck some of the boys into bed, and I walked out of that room aching. To hold them and love them and pray over them, is the greatest honor I think I have ever had. I really can't comprehend how I can be so in love with them after only knowing them for 36 hours, but somehow, here I am, totally raw and completely in love.

Because of these boys and my time here, I will never be the same.

I will write more later, but right now, I literally have four boys (Sandeep, Mahender, Neeraj & Saurabh) crawling all over me demanding my attention ;-). I LOVE THIS PLACE!

Overwhelmed by His love and wishing I never had to leave,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Reading what you all have been sharing in the blog is food for my soul. I'm overjoyed along with you. While you're eating ono Indian food and cozying up by the fire, I'm eating pita chips and have the fan blowing on high.... but yet, I feel as tho I am there experiencing all of this with you! Thank you and God BLESS YOU ALL!!! Love, Bo

    ReplyDelete