Friday, January 2, 2009

Missing You All


Aloha
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. How are you all there? We are fine and hope same for you. Missing you and always praying for you all. On the last night of the year 2008 we prayed for whole night. Next day we went for a picnic, we did swimming there, took some photos and had a good time together. Me and Gopal are getting ready for our High School Board exams, we have our exams on the first week of March. Please do keep us in your prayers. We love you all and thank you for being a part of our lives.
Regards
Ajay Thapa

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ajay and boys ~
    A Joyous New Year to you and everyone ! I miss you too.. I pray for your health and for your studies that God will always be near to you to guide you all the days of your life. I pray also for your families to come to know God through you and your testimonies. Praise God.. Worship Him every day,every hour,every minute. I love you !
    Sincerely,
    Aunty Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajay and boys...When I enlarged your photo on my computer screen, the Holy Spirit arised in me, I was so touched by the sincere joy in your faces. Your smiles made me feel near to you. I am so grateful to have met all of you and look forward to praying and encouraging you in 2009 and the years to come.

    Love,
    Aunty Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks to me like you all think you are still having your Day in Hawaii! You must be having a very warm winter. It is so good to see you having fun. May God richly bless you in this new year 2009.
    Love you all,
    Barbara Didi

    ReplyDelete