Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aloha, from Gopal.


Aloha I am doing well in my studies and by God's grace growing in the Lord everyday.Last week, we had three days revival meeting in the church. Pastor Kailash from Jallender, Punjab had been invited, we were blessed so much by his ministry.It was very good meeting, many people were healed and delivered from evil spirits, God used His servant Pastor Kailash. All these days he encouraged us to live by faith, many people from other religious backgroud had come and experienced the power of God first time in their lives, a group from Delhi also had come and got deliverence.
I am thankful to GOD for all these experiences.
Please continue to pray for me.
Gopal

2 comments:

  1. Gopal. My prayers are with you. I miss you guys very much and hope to come see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear your studies are going well, Gopal! And glad to hear how all of you were blessed through Pastor Kailash's ministering. Looking forward to seeing you SOME TIME in the near future! I miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete