Wednesday, December 23, 2009

See you soon


We will be there in India in a couple of months. I will be working on setting up a computer lab for the boys. We look like we have the hardware all squared away. Now we just need to start working on the software. Look forward to seeing the boys, Ashish and the rest of the family.
My scripture verse for this trip is 1 Cor 15:58. Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Love you guys,
Fred

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I think what a wonderful timing is this to set up a lab as we needed a room for this lab, and surprisingly now we have a brand new room coming up in the basement of this new house that we are constructing as our guest house.

    I am always thrilled to see you brother Fred.
    Welcome to your family in India.

    ReplyDelete