Monday, January 11, 2010

Capturing God's miracles!


"But by faith we eagerly await through the spirit the righteousness for which we hope.. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galatians 5:5-6

I am so excited for what God is going to show us on our upcoming trip to India. This scripture resounds in my soul as a reminder to me of what our sole purpose is in reaching the nations: to give love to others as well as receiving it. In my specific assignment of using video to capture God's footprints in India, with the greatest footage and editing skills, etc.. but not faith and love, I am and my efforts are nothing. On each trip I am floored by how the people of India shine this so well and excites my faith in ways I could never imagine.. I am so honored to be able to use my gifts to be able to capture this God given glimpses that will show His love being shined from and to NHDH and India!!

In His love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment