Monday, January 11, 2010

New Season Of Ministry

I am so looking forward to what God is doing in this new season of growth and ministry! Through the past several month, God has been putting me through spiritual boot camp, and he has remade my heart anew! The scripture that I chose comes from Paul in Galatians 2, where he is professing his stance in living in God's mighty grace.

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

I believe this mission to India will unlock a whole new chapter of God's divine purpose in my life.

This scripture continually reminds me--all I am is from him, and for him. Jesus IS SOVEREIGN.

I can wait to serve with all of you!
For His Kingdom's Cause,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment