Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Orissa Trip





To come to my home in Orissa from Mussoorie, we need to travel 50 hours every time, and honestly it is not fun, but for the first time it didn’t feel like that with the boys in the trip. I am glad that we could made this trip, at least I can show you my place, my home and family.
We have Sandeep, Karan, Gopal, Guddu, Jai Dev, Promod, Arjun, Suraj from the Home and two sisters Sona and Suman are from the church in the group. So all together they are ten and we three. For most of them it was the first time train journey, so a very excited group was traveling along with us.
Brother Girish and Bhagchand dropped us in Saharanpur. We had a very pleasant journey. Though by the end of the journey the kids were too tired but knowing that they have come to a new land they were filled with anticipations.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! The boys look so happy and full of life. And the Banyan tree!!! Looks like Hawaii!

    Enjoy your vacation and God bless you all!

    Love you,

    Bo didi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the day God allows me to visit you and your hometown ! This is very exciting and new for me. Thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete