Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reading for Friday, March 5, 2010

Deuteronomy 1,2; Mark 12

“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength…The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” --Mark 12:30-31

When I think of God’s greatness, and His ultimate sacrifice for me, I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love towards Him. However, my gratitude and love are tested and proven by the way I relate and respond to others. Jesus said “What you do to the least of these, you’ve done to me.”

This calls me to reflect on and adjust my relationships and attitude towards others. Are there any broken relationships needing repair? Today, if I should encounter any “sandpaper people” (people who rub you the wrong way), how will I respond?

Father, thank You for Your incredible love for me and for giving me the capacity to love. May it be that I put a smile on Your face through my attitude and actions toward others. In Jesus’ name… Amen.

Love and miss you all,
Paula & Burt DePeralta

No comments:

Post a Comment