Sunday, March 7, 2010

Reading for Monday, March 8, 2010

Deuteronomy 7-9; Mark 15

The LORD did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your forefathers that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. --Deuteronomy 7:7-9

We were all chosen by the Father to spread his word. He LOVES us! You, me, all the children and the leaders of Firs and all the students at Woodstock. He loves us all! I know I must keep His commands here at home; especially trying to bring my family to the Lord (or at least to start out at NHDH!!) I have been blessed to be involved with Mussoorie Missions since the beginning. Lord (and health) willing, I will be there soon! Know that my heart is with you on each and every mission!

Father, you are everywhere. With you we have no fear. I pray your hand upon these missionaries to protect them, not only physically but spiritually. Protect them as they prepare to travel home. You know their hearts, Father. Open up the highway for them. And also to the children in Mussoorie to continue with the garden of faith, hope, and love that the original Hawaii team planted in July 2007. Father, I ask you to protect the team from the tops of their heads to soles of their feet. Protect them physically and spiritually from the enemy. And also protect them from the elements, the government and the difficult travel ahead as they do your work. This I ask in your name. Amen.

Bo Didi

No comments:

Post a Comment