Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reading for Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deuteronomy 13-15; Galatians 1

But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles. --Galatians 1:15-16

You went, you saw, you concurred... but did you realize you were CHOSEN?!

Oh my goodness...how incredible is that thought? That out of all the people in all the world, it was pleasing to God to reveal His Son to you so that you could proclaim the Good News! He could have picked anyone, but it was you; He chose YOU! What a humbling thought. And even more, it wasn't about what you had to offer; it wasn't about your talent, skill or status. It was and has always been about you proclaiming the Good News of Jesus–with your words, with your love, with your life. What an amazing gift it is to be chosen. I pray that you all don't lose sight of that, and you all walk away from this trip with a taste of the love of our Father who chose you!

Dear Lord, you are incredible. Thank you for choosing us to proclaim your goodness. We don't deserve your grace...it is simply amazing. Help us God to remember that proclaiming the good news of your love is a privilege not to be taken for granted. We love you Father. In your Son's name. Amen.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment