Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The New House Finally Completed











The work is finished, we have done the paintings on the outer walls and the roof. The house looks beautiful. We had already done the house warming while the Hawaii team was here last time. I am so thankful to God for Brother Creighton for his heart and unselfishness. When we requested him to inaugurate by cutting the ribbon, he said, let Bro. Girish join me to cut the this, and it symbolizes our unity and partnership,in the mission that God has vested upon each of us. I tell you this is very rare to see in leaderships. It has spoken volumes to me and as long as this house will remain, I will remember the first house warming day.
My dear brothers and sisters, if we continue to work like this without seeking our own glory, I am sure God will enlarge our territory beyond our imagination. God has already begun to do this.
So let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. There is a reward awaiting for everyone who has contributed towards this building, in this life and in the life to come.
a co-laborer and a fellow-pilgrim on the Way.
ashish

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful house! May it bless many people and give them rest & peace & joy!

    ReplyDelete