Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day at NHDH with Joe

Well, Ashish, you were right. Joe was awesome. He spoke words of encouragement and words of challenge. And the spirit moved in powerful ways in many people's lives. I hope you get a chance to listen to the podcast. I will see if I can post a link here soon. I have posted most of the photos on facebook, but some are below as well. (Thanks, Charisa, for capturing the beautiful close-up photos of Joe!)







You can find on Facebook more photos of the day at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=65988&id=1428444136&l=282c41badd
Tomorrow night is our dinner to fellowship and to share with each other the impact that you and your family there in India has had on all our lives. Very much looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that God chose brother Joseph to come to Hawaii, before any of us could go there. He is best among us.

    ReplyDelete