Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16/11 Survival Guide Journal Entry from Paula DePeralta

Today's Reading:
Deuteronomy 30, 31; Psalm 40; 1 Corinthians 1

I do not hide your righteousness in my heart;
I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help.
I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness
from the great assembly.
Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD;
may your love and faithfulness always protect me. –Psalm 40:10,11

You've all poured your hearts into this mission, sharing Jesus' love and faithfulness with the people of Mussoorie. As you make your journey home, and especially in the weeks to come, may I encourage you to be all the more vigilant against Satan's tactics. When his attacks come, as they will, hold on to our Lord's faithfulness and keep one another lifted up in prayer.

Father, I lift up my brothers and sisters to You. May it be that You are smiling upon them for their obedience to You on this mission trip. Would You protect them in every area of their lives with your love and faithfulness? In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment