Sunday, March 20, 2011

Glad to be home, but missing my family in Mussoorie


Aloha!

This was my second time traveling to India with New Hope Diamond Head. What an awesome experience. I got to reconnect with friends and family and also get to know quite a few more people. I'm so thankful for the relationship that God has orchestrated between The Firs and NHDH. I feel right at home up in the beautiful Himalayas.

I was blessed to be a part of the Design classes we ran with the younger kids and young adults at The Firs. It was a time for us both to grow in our relationship with each other and Jesus. What was especially cool was the talent show we had the last night! I was so blown away by the dances, readings and songs performed by all! I had great time just being able to serve along my family in Mussoorie!

I miss all of you tremendously and I can't wait to see everyone once (or many times) again :)

Love you all!!!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment