Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our God

Our God is greater, our God is stronger,
God you are higher than any other.
Our God is healer, awesome in power,
Our God, our God.

And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against?

Wow... where to begin.... India is amazing! God's hand and love is so evident in this place! He is so BIG and my eyes and heart have been completely transformed by how people of different ages, color, and languages can come together as one family in such a short amount of time. It is only by His blood that we are brought together as brothers and sisters and He loves His children with an extravagant love. Watching these kids worship with such a pure heart brings me to tears as I fall to my knees in awe of the Lord's power and greatness.

I can't believe how fast time is flying... I. Love. It. Here.

"Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the Lord has chosen you to be His treasured possession." Deuteronomy 14:2

Something that I've been continually learning and reflecting on is that the Creator of this world, even in His power and greatness, has chosen each one of us as His treasured possessions. He calls us His sons and daughters and loves us each in His own ways. There is nothing that can separate His love from us!  I have been struck by His unconditional love and seeing His heart for me, but even more so, these boys and girls, and this place has opened my eyes to so much more. He LOVES them and is 110% for them and because of that, nothing can stop us or stand against us. I believe in the deepest part of my heart that He is going to use these children to bring glory to His name and to further the gospel in whatever way He calls them -- I am proof of their impact and encouragement!

Sandeep and I 




No comments:

Post a Comment