Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you- from Ajay and All the Boys

Take delight in the Lord and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him and he will help you.
Psalm 37:4

Thank you Lord for your help and support that you provide. We completely trust in you Lord and you fulfill our hearts' desire according to your word.

I really want to thank you all there in Hawaii, especially Wm. Paul Jarrett Middle School students for listening to God's call. Through your faithfulness and obedience we all are being blessed so much. Thanks for helping me to pay all my school fees and to cover a major portion of the St. Clare's Convent School where nine of our boys are studying.

Every time the team come here we all are so blessed. This time I really got to know about the passion and the gifts that God has given me to glorify His name in and through my life. Thank you for encouraging and investing in our lives. May Lord bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment