Sunday, March 20, 2011



Wow I hope I'm not the only one that is still running on India time...

I don't even know where to start to recap this trip. I know how about when I thought that God was taking me half way around the world to do his good work, but little did I know that he was taking me half way across the world to do work in me. What God just did simply just blows my mind. I mean if you ask any of the kids from Woodstock or anyone from The Firs they would talk about the retreat and how it was so different from last year or how God shows his love when we come because the kids have so much fun playing with us and maybe even the pastors would say that they know how to steward their people a little better. I can't even begin to think what God did in me in each and everyone of the team and threw the team.
Maybe I can just share this

Philippians 2:1-4
Is there any encouragement in belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellow ship together in the spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. Don't be selfish; don't try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don't look out only for your own interest, but take an interest in others too.

With the 38 hours it took us to get there, the hectic schedule, lack of sleep and scrambling around to tie up the loose ends but the only choice you have is to press threw but after a while you'll see your low planks start to show. This was a true test how many times could I fully remove myself from the picture and just look at the big picture? I'm sure we were all faced with this same challenge. But we did it and God was faithful!!!! Look at all the seeds that were planted and all the fruit we came to see. But the craziest thing for me was that I wasn't looking for anything to happen in me I took myself out of the picture. But what happened was that the lowest plank in my bucket grew a little taller and so did every other plank in y bucket. God was faithful to me....

Thank you father for this experience that I will never forget. Thank you for all the people who supported and prayed for us. But most of all God I thank you for always being faithful to us. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Keane for sharing your heart, you are a big blessing to us.
    much love
    ashish

    ReplyDelete