Monday, January 16, 2012

It's about time...


We have officially shifted our gaze towards India as of today. Today the team spent 12 hours together in preparation of things to come. It is one of my greatest blessings and joys to be able to be part of what God is doing in the Relationship between India and Hawaii. I am very expectant of what is to come this time around. I can't wait to be with you all again!

10 For a day in your courts is better
than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of wickedness.
11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor.
No good thing does he withhold
from those who walk uprightly.
12 O LORD of hosts,
blessed is the one who trusts in you!
Psalm 84:10-12

2 comments:

  1. TJ, my brother, can't wait to give you a hug.You are an amazing man and a great leader. I love you.
    Thanks for all your sacrifices to bless us.

    God bless you

    ashish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to see either my brother. Praying for you guys!

      Delete