Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love You!

Aloha kakou!  I'm Imua 
(pronounced ee - moo - uh) 
and this will be my first time to India!  I can't wait to learn and share what God's doing with the Hawaii - India connection.  I want an Indian name when I'm there to.  Like Indua or something.  Hopefully it has a good meaning.  Love you all and looking forward to making new family.  





Joshua 1:9 


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

2 comments:

  1. Sahasi (NOT sassy!)... I think that means "courageous" in Hindi. Although for you, either term may fit :) So excited for you to be going on this trip. Hang around Fred when in the cities. He can be your mentor on how to deal with all the street kids when their faces become Zeo and Zemy, and your heart breaks. Love you, Imua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Didi ( Elder Sister in Hindi), Sahasi means courageous.
    Looking forward to have some adventures together Imua.. God bless you, thank you for coming.

    ReplyDelete