Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Returning home...


Aloha family and friends ! Jesus is preparing my way back "home" to Mussoorie, India ! I am getting ready to meet new friends, re-connect with old friends and enjoy time with you and God. Everytime I share my experiences with my hometown, I get tears and a wanting, to go back "home". Isaiah 40:31 says, "But those who trust in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." My prayer is that everyone will put their trust in God. He will renew your strength and soar high ! May He bless you everyday until we meet again !

                                                                                 Aloha ke Akua ~ May God bless !
                                                                                       aunty chris

1 comment:

  1. Aunty, thank you for all the sacrifice you make to come to India.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete