Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hi! My name is Tiffa Garza. FIRST TIME TO INDIA!

Aloha dear friends (even the ones I haven't met yet). My heart OVERFLOWS with love for you all. I am grateful for the opportunity to get to travel to India and serve you and our Lord! The bible verse that is driving me in this time is Zephaniah 3:17. 

"The Lord Your GOD wins victory after victory and is always with you. He celebrates and sings because of you, and he will refresh your life with his love."

My husband Imua was a part of the 2012 team that went to Mussoorie and he was so blown away and in awe of the work that's happening in the lives of the young men/boys he met! I saw video of you all... so joyful and energetic. I was so happy to his pictures and hear his stories. AND NOW I GET TO MEET YOU ALL!! I am soooo excited!!! 

Much love,
Tiffa Garza

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So thrilled to know this, everyone loves Imua here, you must be very precious, thank you for coming, can't wait to meet you,I know it takes a lot of sacrifices to come, blessings on you family.
    Welcome to your family in India

    ashish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha Pastor Ashish!
      I've heard so much about you and your family from Imua and Bruce, can't wait to meet you and your family. See you soon! And please pray for my kids as this will be the first time I leave my kids for this length of time. My 2 year old daughter especially. She is really attached to me... ALoha :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tiffaleeanne for those kind words, honestly you have made us feel super special just by your coming. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. God bless you and be with you and your family.

      Delete