Thursday, June 13, 2013

Howsit! My name is Brett and I'm coming to India!


ALOHA everyone! This is my first time coming to India and I am looking forward to the opportunity to meet all of you! I have heard nothing but awesome things about you, so I am super excited to serve, build relationships, and advance His Kingdom! The scripture that God has put on my heart is from 1 Peter 4:12-13.


"Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed" 

See you all soon!!!

Aloha and God bless,
Brett 






4 comments:

  1. Ahhh we leave so soon!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Brett! You MUST bring those glasses with you XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is aways thrilling to me to know new faces will be there in the team, just that my family is enlarging. Welcome Brett, can't wait to see you brother!

    ReplyDelete