Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reading for Friday, August 30, 2013


Ezekiel 8-11; Revelation 4

“And when they come there, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.” – Ezekiel 11:18-20

Brothers and Sisters, You have journeyed far to minister to those in a dark world. As you prepare for the battle today, allow the Holy Spirit to bring to your attention hidden abominations. Confess these detestable things to one another; do not allow them to be idols in hidden rooms. They will be a barrier to being of one heart—His heart.

Holy Spirit, Your presence within me is light; illuminate whatever my Father wants to reveal. Please fill me with the courage to confess those hidden things. I struggle to let you show me my inner rooms filled with pride. But more than wanting to remain as I am, I desire a heart of flesh, one that will work in harmony with my brothers and sisters, that will draw your children to you.
Enlarge your kingdom through me today, Father. Begin in my heart. Through the power in the blood of Jesus. Amen.

Jill Matro

No comments:

Post a Comment