Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Friends await us :)

Hey everyone I'm Stephen from New Hope Diamond Head, serving as the Homeless Ministry Director.  I'm so excited to get the chance to go and serve in a country where my ancestors are from.  God has definitely done a full circle in redeeming this future trip.  I was once an orphan from an Indian father and now I am blessed with the opportunity to go and visit those in an orphanage.  I can't tell you how exciting this is for me :)

If God could use evil for good then He can certainly use me who's aiming to serve him:
Exodus 9: 16 "But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

1 comment:

  1. Looking eagerly to see you brother, and have some quality time with you. Thank you for coming. I know you have sacrificed a lot for this. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete