Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Guest House Project

We have added few more rooms to our guest house. I am grateful to God for giving me this passion to do this construction works. This is a venture we took to make the boys home self-supported eventually. Thank you dear people for your love and support. We have seen in your your lives as the scripture says, "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35). You have invested in us. May God accepted your sacrificial givings as a sweet aroma unto Himself.

5 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person. (Any excuse to see my Firs family 😊)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! Like Aunty Barbara, I can't wait to see it ! May God's blessing cover every corner of the building inside and out, blessing those who dwell in it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete