Sunday, March 8, 2015

ALOHA! ( I'm new :P )

Aloha India family!

My name is James, and I am new to the group, but so excited to meet all of you in just 5 weeks!  I can't wait to get to know everybody...I've heard so many great things about you all and what God is doing.


The verse that I came to me for this upcoming mission is the following:
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." -Colossians 3:23-24

It speaks to me and reminds me that if I focus on serving the Lord, I am able to pour my heart into serving my fellow brothers and sisters wholeheartedly as a result...but if I ONLY focus on pouring my heart into serving people, I may not necessarily be serving the Lord. 

See you all soon!

In Him,
James

1 comment:

  1. Thank you James for coming, looking forward to meet you brother. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete