Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello Indian family!

I'm Noah and I'm new to the team this year! I'm very excited for our trip and this opportunity. From what I hear, I know God is doing great things out there and I am honored to be apart of it.
(Middle)
The scripture I feel that God has put in my heart for this trip is James 1:2-4:
       
         Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

This really speaks to me by encouraging me when times are tough I am going to come out of it stronger in my faith. Hardships build upon your character and your bond with God so this scripture helps me to see the good in the trials I face.


No comments:

Post a Comment