Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Can't Wait to Visit You Guys!!



Aloha!!!
My Name is Laura, and I'm from Colombia. I moved to Hawai'i a year ago, and I've met amazing people at C4! I met Josiah at Bible College, and he told me amazing things about India.  Since then I’ve always wanted to visit you guys.  I am really excited to meet you all. This will be my first trip to India. I currently serve on the worship team at my church, and I can’t wait to worship our God with you. I’m really expectant of this trip. I hope to get to know all of you!! See you soon friends!!!  

With much Love, 
Laura :)

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.Practice hospitality" Romans 12:9-13

No comments:

Post a Comment