Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cannot Wait to Meet You in Person!


Hi Everyone,

My name is Marissa, and my husband Vance and I will be joining the team this year! I have seen firsthand, the smiles, admiration and love that comes up whenever our fellow team members reminisce about the memories they made with you all and cannot wait to meet you in person and share in their blessings from knowing each and every one of you! I’m very grateful that God is making it possible for us to travel to India this year. I pray that He will prepare our hearts and minds for the days we will be together, expectant for the work He will do for us and through both of us as one family in Christ!

With lots of aloha,

Marissa Arakaki

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment