Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi Family!

My name is Lauren, and I am so excited to be part of the team that will be traveling to India in April. Words can't describe how much I am looking forward to meeting and spending time with all of you! I'm so grateful God has given me this opportunity to go and meet some of the children He adores. I will be lifting you up in my prayers! Please pray for us as we begin to prepare our hearts for all God has in store in the upcoming months.

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:9-13

Sending my love!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to Mussoorie, Lauren. May you be a blessing to all of us here during your stay, and also may God bless you richly as you commit yourself to serve Him. Looking forward to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete