Monday, February 8, 2016

HOWSIT FAMILY! \m/

It's crazy how time passes and in about a of couple months, I'll be traveling across the world (with some AWESOME people) to see ALL OF YOU. It's been way too long, I'm so STOKED to spend time with one another, create more memories, and have fun! You are in my prayers and please pray for us- that our time together will be filled with love and the Lord's presence. 

Here's the scripture that has been placed upon my heart:

"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. I tell you the truth no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them." -John 13:14-17

Love you all and see you soon! 
Brother Brett

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy a holiday in the wilderness of Jim Corbett and catch a glimpse of Tiger and other wild animals in the lush forests of the national park.
    Marchula jim corbett resort
    Jamun Village jim corbett resort

    ReplyDelete