Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Can't wait to meet you all!!!!!

Hola, Aloha,


I’m Tati, well Tatiana but I like better Tati as that’s how my friends and family call me. I’m originally from Colombia I moved to Hawaii about a year and a half ago, and since then I’ve been part of the C4 Ohana. One of my favorite things in life is serve God and work for His Kingdom. I live in Hawaii with my younger sister Laura who you are going to meet too as she is coming to India as part of the team and worship leader J

The past teams had share so many things about the great experiences, memories and relationships they had had that honestly I can’t wait to make my own. I’m also looking forward to see all the blessings and miracles that God is going to do in my life and in each one of you during the time we are going to be together.

Looking forward to meet you all , learn from you and give of what I have received with you!

Much Lov Tati :) 

Rom 12:4-8
Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.


No comments:

Post a Comment