Friday, December 9, 2016

Hi, I'm Eric. Looking forward to meeting you!



2 Thessalonians 1:3
"We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brethren, as is only fitting, because your faith is greatly enlarged, and the love of each one of you toward one another grows ever greater."

For me, this mission trip to India will be my first, and really a new start in my walk with Christ. The growth I’ve experienced while digging in and being developed at Impact Fellowship is like none I’ve experienced in the past. As I felt God pushing me toward this mission, I was overjoyed and so excited to be able to use my passion for construction to serve in a capacity beyond my comfort area. I’m feeling so blessed to be able to serve on this unique team mission. I cannot wait to meet you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment