Monday, December 26, 2016

Aloha Mussoorie!

Aloha my future India family! My name is Jon Fujii and I am the father of Juliana Fujii. This will be our first trip to India and our first mission trip together. My wife Karyl and 14-year-old son Koa will be our prayer warriors at home in Hawaii. This is a picture of our family.
 
God has called us to India in 2017 to go on mission, to share life and love with each other, and to serve the people of India with the gifts that God has given us. We look forward to meeting each and every one of you, and to see and hear the great work God is doing in your lives. 

My scripture rudder for this mission is from Matthew 20:26-28:
But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first among you must become your slave. 28 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many."

No comments:

Post a Comment