Saturday, December 10, 2016

Aloha!! :)

Hi everyone, my name is Steve, and I'm a first-timer to India.  As with the other team members who are new, I am very excited to meet you and get to know you.  You have been a source of inspiration beyond what you know!

A bit about me: I'm married to a truly amazing woman, and we have 3 wonderful kids. If you couldn't guess, the kids are dressed up as Star Wars characters.  :) Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, and Yoda.

I love sports, both watching and playing.  I enjoy working with computers and helping people use them well.  AND...I cannot wait to see what God has in store for all of us during our time together!  :)

While thinking about Scripture for this trip, I felt led to Psalm 31:5 - "Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God."  What better place to be than in the hands of God, and we can never say enough about redemption.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment