Friday, December 9, 2016

Dreams Do Come True


Aloha from Hawaii...


My name is Amanda.

A Little About Me: God called me to Hawaii over 10 years ago, and I'm so grateful He did. The adventure has been EPIC and life-changing. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures and experiences. I work as a career advisor at a local university. My natural giftings are used in such neat ways. I get to encourage students, staff and faculty to be the best they can be all day. I am motivated to use my life to help others experience Jesus in tangible ways and see themselves as valuable. I serve on our worship team at church and I'm involved with women's groups and young women's conferences annually. My purpose goes far beyond myself, which is one thing that keeps me in this race to advance the kingdom of God.

I am thrilled to meet each of you. I've already begun to pray for our time together. This trip is long overdue, yet I believe this is the time God has purposed for me to come and serve my family over in India. Dreams and promises do come true!

My anchor verse for this trip is Hebrews 10:24:  "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Looking forward to getting to know you, serve with you, and pray with you for the needs and purposes of God for your city and country.

AHHHHH....So excited to MEET YOU FAMILY!!!!!!

Much Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. OMiGosh, Amanda!! Seeing your post here finally makes this trip realy for me! I am so looking forward to sharing this time with you serving our brothers and sisters in India. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too aunty Barbara... God's timing is perfect. Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete