Wednesday, December 28, 2016


Hey guys! My name is Sean and ill be heading to india soon. Can't wait to see how God moves through everyone involved in this mission to our friends in India. I'm really excited to see and meet everyone, as well as develop relationships with friends who share the same faith, but have different cultures. I'm sure I'll be encouraged and this experience will deepen my relationships with God, and through that process, all of you as well!

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing" - John 15:4-5

I picked this passage to take with me on this mission because I feel a need for authenticity at this point in my life. I want to make sure that I am a friend of God and his spirit has filled me to the point that it can overflow onto those around me. I want my life's journey to be what God has planned for me, not just what I can deem as a good life for myself and those around me. This to me is true sacrifice as well as service to God, and I pray that he will reveal his plans for myself as well as all of you. Love you guys and aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment